Trends in high-tech industries are constantly changing and are becoming the main topics for discussion in the expert community. The main question is what to do Russia not to lose its leading position? The answers can be found on the III International week of aerospace technologies Aerospace Science Week, held in Moscow aviation Institute from 14 to 18 November.
For several days, scientists and young engineers from Russia, China and other countries, heads of industrial enterprises and companies, representatives of relevant ministries and corporations to discuss global trends and challenges facing the Russian high-tech sector.
Aerospace summit, in addition to expert speakers on topical subjects, will include two important events the International conference “aviation and cosmonautics” and the all-Russian competition of scientific and technical works and projects “Youth and the future of aviation and cosmonautics”.
Under the open business program November 15, will host three panel discussions. “Prospects and challenges of developing high-tech industries of Russia”, “life cycle Management” and “Engineering education: new approaches in training.” These and other vital questions will be discussed:
• rector MAI Mikhail Pogosyan,
• Director of “Young professionals” strategic initiatives Agency Dmitry Peskov,
• temporary General Director of JSC “Russian venture company” Yevgeny Kuznetsov.
• Director of the Department of state policy in the sphere of higher education Ministry of education and science Alexander Sobolev,
• Vice President of the Center for strategic research Vladimir Knyaginin,
• Vice President of the SKOLKOVO Alexei Belyakov and others.
MAI invites everyone to attend the November 15, from 10:00 to 16:30 panel discussion within the framework of the business program the Aerospace Science Week. Address: St Dubosekovskaja d. 4A p. 1 (Palace of culture and technology MAI); Volokolamskoe shosse 4 (MAI). More information about the addresses of holding panel discussions and their schedule can be found on the website http://aeroweek.ru/#program.