The pros and cons that chooses tourist for the Christmas holidays?
Once a year the majority of our compatriots “rises on the wing” and, despite any cataclysms, crises, sanctions, etc., goes on a journey. This time – new year holidays. About where and why it is committed in the winter “mysterious Russian soul” firsthand knowledge “Dzhet trevel”. To understand the advantages and disadvantages of winter sports will assist the Deputy General Director of the company Maxim pristavko.
A matter of choice
What leisure options are generally available in the winter? The main two is the beach and the mountains. The majority of Russians choose: to fly away for the summer in one of the distant countries to swim and sunbathe or to go to the snowy peaks and enjoy active sports. Of course, there are tourist gourmets and the fans of sea cruises and sightseeing tours. Can not be neglected, but numerically they are much inferior to the lovers of the sea and mountains. The main struggle for the hearts and wallets of Russians takes place in the winter between the ski tours and a beach holiday.
On distant shores. The pros and cons of winter holidays on the sea
The pros are obvious: in winter to bask on the beach, breathe some sea breeze and to take in the gentle warm waves – get a big portion of positive emotions and endorphins.
Cons – often a lack of direct flights, but in the presence of acclimatization, the impact on immunity, jet lag. Understandable desire of the Russians to dilute the long and gloomy Russian winter warm sun actively criticize doctors. But who will stop the medical advice, if we are talking about the alluring beach holiday during the winter Blues? And if a trip to distant shores can not be avoided, preference should be given to long tours. In this case, our body has time to adapt to new conditions, and the likelihood to vacation not only fun but also benefits becomes higher.
Our recommendations in the winter to satisfy an irrepressible longing for summer:
– pros: relatively low price, straight and not very long compared to other winter beach destinations the flights;
– cons: visa formalities, the direction of preference, because there are restrictions on appearance and the prohibition of alcohol in some of the Emirates (although it is an obvious plus).
– pros: prestigious, comfortable, full relaxation, perfect weather, gorgeous beaches and a rich underwater world, don’t need to get a visa, there is the possibility of direct flights,
flexible pricing policy of the local hotels;
– cons: long flights, a fairly high price.
Smart – to the mountains. The pros and cons of ski holidays
Pros – emerge from the gray chilly Russian winter and to plunge into the atmosphere of the bright sun, sparkling white snow and constant celebration. This stay is comfortable to the body, as there is no stress associated with the change of climatic and time zones, there are also no long-distance flights. And even a holiday in the mountains is active sports, positive emotions and stress due to the adrenaline rush.
Cons – they are almost there, except for the need to obtain visas for a number of ski country. Although now, with the introduction of Schengen multiple-entry long-term visas for Russians, a negative influence of this factor is minimized.
Our recommendations for holidays in the mountains:
– pros: great skiing, good infrastructure, good cuisine, a wide range of accommodation to suit every taste and budget;
– cons: expensive considering the cost at the resort. Although there is quite low cost options, for example, a package tour to France for the holidays from 7 January 2017 for a week will cost
515 per person and a discount on ski passes when buying a round will be 20 %.
– pros: close flights, railway or road crossing, no visas and the language barrier
the availability of modern resorts;
– cons: not always well developed infrastructure, are not always adequate ratio price / quality.
Azerbaijan, the newest resort Gabala-Tufandag
– pros: no visa, no language barrier – many speak excellent Russian, a close direct flight. In addition, a good combination of quality / price: a week off for Christmas vacation with the included ski pass in 5* hotel with flights cost just
890 € per person;
– cons: small ski area, not the usual skiers apres-ski.
Sea vs mountains: who won?
When it comes to relaxing in mathematics gives way to emotions. Alas, the dry calculation of pros and cons will not help to make the right choice and the decision lies with the tourist. The task of the tourist industry to organize for him a dream journey, regardless of whether it’s the beach or the mountains, and specialists”
Jet travel” is ready to help in this matter.
“Dzhet trevel” – ski tours, sea vacation in the Islands, treatment and rehabilitation, cruises, hotel booking, railway and air tickets, group and individual tours worldwide.
Illustration Of A HotLine.travel